- This event has passed.
14 October, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
on Saturday 14th October 2017
at The Pierhead, Cardiff Bay
10am – 5pm
Our use of the venue is kindly sponsored by Adam Price AM.
Join people from across Wales who care about public services as much as you. Share the thoughts, experience and enthusiasm of over 150 people representing an extraordinary range of roles and organisations.
At GovCamp Cymru YOU set the agenda
- if you think there are things missing from the formal agendas
- if you think the standard policy conversations overlook important aspects of civic life
- if you can see things that need to be on decision-makers radars
This is YOUR time.
Come and add your voice to the conversation.
What you need to know about a GovCamp:
- It’s an unconference, with no fixed agenda, only a theme.
- It’s free to attend.
- It’s open to anyone: public/private/whatever sector, whether this stuff is your work, or you’re just passionate about it and want to add your voice as a citizen.
- You need to be there to help shape public services and government in Wales!