Come and see us at the Conference in September
Benefits of Attending:
- The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2019 will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for business analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where practitioners of business analysis can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2018, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 550 fellow Business Analysis Practitioners.
- Fourteen Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Six Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions including Company Case Studies. Learn from other BAs past success and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts. The tracks for this year are:
- BA Core Skills
- Business Analysis and Intersecting Disciplines
- The BA as Trusted Advisor
- BA Personal Effectiveness and Behaviours
- Business Analysis in the Digital World
- And Now for Something Completely Different
- Case Studies and Contributors Include: Bank of England, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide, Aviva, Capita, Aldermore, Financial Times, Warner Bros, Virgin Media, Volkswagen Financial Services, Rightmove, National Grid, BAE Systems, Parkinson’s UK, ASOS, John Lewis Partnership, AO.com, OVO Energy, The Home Office, UK Government, South Gloucestershire Council, Civica Digital, bpha, Deloitte, Cardiff University, Coventry University, AssistKD, Taylor & Francis
- Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019. The prestigious Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019 will be awarded at the conference.
Win a free ticket worth £1295 + VAT just complete the survey
Complete our Business Analysis Questionnaire to have the chance to win a free ticket to the event.
Sorry the competition has now closed. Better luck next year.
Want to go and want a discount of 10%?
Just use our sponsors unique VIP code to get a 10% discount code is WAL10